Anti-Age Apple Stem Cell Serum,15ml Combo value pack
- $96.90 (incl. of gst)
3x DTIL Anti-Age Apple Stem Cell Serum. 15% discount off value pack of 3
Check out the video below:
OUT OF STOCK
This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock.
DTIL Anti-Age Apple Stem Cell serum is a nourishing and cell regenerating day & night serum. Good for skin repair, healing and moisturizing. Suitable for all skin types including eczema skin where it can improve the skin conditioning.
1) Malus Domestica Fruit Cell: Malus domestica fruit cell culture extract is a powerful skin care an ingredient that comes from the malus fruit – known as the common orchard apple. It is the first plant stem cell active ingredient on the market whose effect was evaluated on human skin stem cells. It can protect the longevity of skin stem cells, delay senescence of essential cells, increase the vitality of skin stem cells and combats chronological aging.
2) Wild Yam Extract: Wild yam extract is a widely used anti-aging ingredient. The diosgenin may encourage the growth of new skin cells. Diosgenin has also been studied for its potential depigmenting effect.
3) Hyaluronic Acid: Anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water, skin stays moisturized and helps to prevent the development of wrinkles, and fills in already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
4) Hexapeptide: Research shows that Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 can reduce wrinkle depth by up to 30%?over the course of 30 days. Because Hexapeptide produces similar results to Botox, it’s considered an excellent non-toxic alternative. Creams with this ingredient are designed for topical application, so not only is Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 a non-toxic alternative to Botox, but it’s non-invasive as well. Peptides are well known for their moisturizing abilities. Creams and serums containing peptides help combat dry skin because peptides help bind water to the skin. In addition to water-binding properties, peptides also help improve skin elasticity and the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
5) Pentapeptide: A pentapeptide is a peptide comprised of five amino acids. Demonstrates a positive impact on fine lines and wrinkles. The chain of amino acid peptides creates a response on the skin which triggers collagen stimulation and healthy production of elastin fibroblasts.